Thursday, October 07, 2004

Jeremy's wedding (look Mother and Shelle, a non-car Post!! :) )

I went to Portland, Oregon, two weeks ago to attend one of my best friend, Jeremy's wedding. It was really a great time. I was able to stay with my very good friend Ryan and his wife Julie in their house in Vancouver. It was really great to see them, and be able to spend time with them. Unfortunately I am unable to do so as much as I would like due to being in North Carolina. Speaking of the Northwest, when I flew into Seattle, there was about a half-moon out, on a clear night, and you could see the silhouette of Mt. Rainier in the sky. It was truly incredible. I really miss the Northwest. The wedding was great. It was in a great little church in downtown Portland. Elisa looked radiant. Jeremy was as handsome as ever. Seeing and talking with friends and family was really nice and a refreshing break from school. Finally, and most importantly, I got to see my dear fiancee', Shelle. Time with her has seemed awfully rare as of late (understandedly, I suppose), and therefore all the more precious. I really enjoyed spending the weekend with her and am glad that I could share such a special occasion with her and my friends and family.

No comments: